Our family is growing
JOIN THE PREG TEAM
We’re a family of doctors, nurses, scientists, technicians, and administrators, all dedicated to helping our patients realize their dreams of family. Compassion, enthusiasm, and attention to detail are essential characteristics of our team members, all of whom play vital roles in both providing excellent patient care and service and maintaining the workplace culture we’re so proud of here at PREG.
Financial Counselor – Greenville Center
An immediate opening is available at our Greenville, SC center for a financial counselor passionate about helping others. If you’d like to join a dynamic team at a rapidly expanding network of fertility centers in the southeast, we look forward to meeting you. PREG offers a very competitive salary as well as attractive benefits, including:
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing Plans
- STD, LTD and Life Insurance along with many other benefits!
This position will work as part of a team to help our patients maximize their insurance benefits and provide financial options for various types of treatments. This candidate should have prior insurance and billing experience, be outgoing and be able to multitask. Occasional coverage of the check-in and check-out desk will be required to greet patients, schedule appointments, create and answer calls. This associate will need to bring excitement and a genuine care for people. Our goal is to provide an exceptional experience and outstanding customer service for patients at every appointment.
- Answering phones and responding to email inquiries
- Meeting with patients to explain their insurance coverage and financial responsibility for the
recommended family building options
- Patient scheduling
- Checking in and checking out Patients
- Greeting patients
- Customer service skills
- Helping patients navigate thru fertility process and visits
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to GREAT Customer service
- Same personality day in and day out, even on challenging days
- Detail oriented
- Computer proficiency
- Allscripts PM
- Prior medical office billing and insurance required
- Can handle a fast-paced work atmosphere
- Experience in verifying insurance benefits and patient accounts
- Pay based on experience
- Full-time, including rotational holidays and weekends required.
- Required language:
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but, not a requirement.
Please submit your resume here
Medical Lab Technical – Asheville Center
Enjoy what you do and work in a rewarding job that makes a difference in people’s lives. PREG – Asheville seeks an experienced, compassionate, Medical Lab Technician, who is committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice.
If you are a Medical Lab Technologist looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. This position requires collaborating with physicians, other medical providers, and patients to guide them through their fertility treatments.
We are seeking a full-time lab technician (MLT) to work in our busy Asheville, NC office. The schedule is working Monday – Friday, with occasional weekend/holiday shifts required.
If you are a lab tech that does whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically your job, to make our patients experience exceptional you are the type of person we want.
Job duties include:
- Performing blood draws in a very fast paced office.
- Performing semen analysis
- Providing patient/couple counseling in person and by phone
- Teaching patients about lab procedures and how the results can affect their fertility
- Scheduling appointments
- Establishing a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients and patients’ families
- Performing QA, QC and maintaining log books
- Occasional weekends and holiday work required
Skills & Requirements
- IVF/fertility or OB experience and background in women’s health a plus; training will be provided
- Valid MLT or MT certifications
- Experience working with electronic medical records a must
- High level of customer service essential and must be a self-starter
- A minimum of 2 year of experience in a clinical lab is a must
Interpersonal skills, nurturing and caring personality are a must. The critical component of all PREG employees is team members who embrace our mission, vision, and core values.
- Competitive salary, comprehensive training, medical, dental, vision, and 401k Retirement Plan with matching, paid time off and holidays and most importantly… A job that impacts our patient’s lives by creating families!
Please submit your resume here