we're always here to help you
If you’ve spent some time on the site, you know by now whether or not you’d like to pursue infertility treatments. Below are some additional links that will provide helpful information before your first visit. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Publications and Helpful Sites
- Infertility Terminology & Abbreviations
- Infertility Facts & Info
- Age and Fertility
- Infertility Testing & Work-Up
- Infertility Treatments
- Infertility treatments will be recommended by your physician based on your history, physical findings, infertility testing, evaluation and prior treatments.
- Stress and Infertility
- Reproductive Toxins
- Zika Virus Information
- Minimal Stimulation Protocol Instructions
- Do’s and Dont’s During Pregnancy
- Approved Over-the-Counter Medications During Pregnancy
Infertility affects approximately 10-20% of all couples.